In the next few weeks as schools, institutions and some workplaces open their buildings we will be able to note how effectively the safety measures are working.
The Quebec Government and Public Health will potentially be issuing further advice or directives to keep us as safe as possible.
With this instability our teams pursuit to reopen the church building is on hold for now.
The good news -
We have had a few people register to be 'Volunteers.' Thank You!
There is space for more on the Saturday, 18th September 2021 10.00 - 11.00pm Workshop.
To Register: email the church Before : September 16, 2021
Our recommendations to Church Council will indicate the best-case scenarios for all building users as and when appropriate.
Until then, we can only suggest patience and respect for whoever we find ourselves with, and wherever we are.
Team: Cheryl Chambers, Jennifer Day, Barry Jones, Anne Little.